Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Time Out #103...Reminder...To Read a Book....




There is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  Our challenge this time is:




When I am not crafting, my other hobby is reading.  I enjoy books as well as audiobooks, and am always in the middle of two different books.



Please head over to Time Out to see more inspiration from our Design Team and Guest Designer. Our Guest Designer this week is Ashwini, so please stop by her blog to see what she has created for this challenge.  CAS-ual Fridays is our sponsor for this challenge.  Details for the prize are on the Time Out Challenge Blog.


This challenge will run another week.  I hope you will take some Time Out of your busy schedule to play along with us.



Thanks for Visiting

12 comments :

  1. What a lovely sentiment and you know I agree with it!! And love how you habe softy watercoloured around it...like the glow we get when we read x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp! Can you please tell me where you got it?
    Your card is lovely and the watercolor technique is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. The stamps are from All Booked Up by PTI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you made a rainbow above the book; that is the bit magic that you can have by reading a book :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this PTI set, and you have inspired me to pull it out and dust it off. What a wonderful card. I love the arc of color with the sentiment. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Joyce, I love that book and your water colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the little bit of watercoloring you added to your perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you highlighted the sentiment with watercolor, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Joyce, you captured the magic of opening a book so beautifully here ... love how you've made the sentiment glow with colour! Brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to read and can remember how much I loved this set when it was released--love the sentiment. Your soft rainbow of color looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful CAS design! I love the rainbow feel of your watercoloring, that curved sentiment is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Joyce - I love the rainbow watercolor glowing from the book - absolutely magical!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...