Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CASology Week #237: Score






Hello and happy Tuesday. It's time for another challenge at CASology.   This week, our cue word is SCORE.  Lots of ways to interpret this cue word.  I was originally thinking of something sports related, but I had these beautiful flower stamps on my desk, and I really wanted to use them.



I created a frame around my card front with score lines, and then added my die cut flowers, sentiment and sequins.

Now it's your turn.  How does SCORE inspire you?  I hope you play along this week.  Please remember to keep it Clean and Simple.

Please head on over to the CASology blog and gather some inspiration from the design team.




Joyce (that's me)

We are sponsored this week by Stamplorations.

Our Guest Designer is Barb.


Thanks for Visiting


15 comments :

  1. Scoring the card front always looks so sharp, Joyce ... why don't I seldom think of this? Thanks for the beautiful reminder!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joyce, your scores lines make sure a perfect frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would create something elegant, and you never disappoint us, Joyce! Gorgeous bouquet and perfect sentiment with your fabulous score lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design with your score frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautiful and the card is so elegant with your scoring and black sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very lovely, Joyce ... such beautiful blooms ... so beautifully framed with the scored lines! Hugs, Anita:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought score lines too. Your card is amazing Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Framing those flowers with your score lines was brilliant. Such pretty colors, lots of detail, but perfectly CAS. Wonderful card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty flowers and I love your scored frame!! Marvelous card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Joyce...love that wonderful scored frame and your flowers are so pretty....makes me wish for spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous, Joyce!!!!! The flowers are so beautiful and I love the score lines!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! The score lines make such a wonderful frame. I don't know why I forget how adding some can help. Love the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scored lines make a wonderful frame for your beautiful flowers, Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alas, I’ve again fallen behind in commenting, and as much as I deeply want to dive into each missed post and leave love, I’d wind up even further behind (not to mention cluttering up your mailbox *grin*). As it is, you know that *gorgeous, fabulous, amazing, stellar* are my responses to your exponential creativity (need to figure out a new vocabulary…) so please consider those added to your gallery, as of this minute! Right now, focusing on the card in front of me that is…well, see the previous list! Stunning flower arrangement, set off with even greater impact with the scored frame lines! Swooning...absolutely!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful classic card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...