Friday, October 9, 2015

Tag You're It #32....Cheers




Hello there.  It's time for a new challenge at Tag You're It!  Our inspiration tag this week is provided by Kelly Szafron and it is a fun one.


I just love that adorable Santa that Kelly colored as her focal point.  Especially his gigantic beard and tiny feet.  Anyway, I was inspired by how Kelly's tag was adorned with only a single colored image, the fun stuff going on in her card background and her die cut sentiment.

I used PTI Tag Sale #3 to cut a tag out of water color paper, stamped it with one of the penguins from MFT Penguins in Paradise and colored it with my Zig Aqua Brush pens.  I went with a textured background using PTI Coverplate Waves and a die cut sentiment cut from more water color paper painted with the same Zig pen as the drink flower.




I hope that you will join in on the fun at Tag You're It this week and make a tag.  Head on over to the Tag You're It blog to see more inspiration and to link up your creation.



I am also linking this tag up at Virginia's View #19 and The 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.





Thanks for Visiting

20 comments :

  1. Your penguin is adorable. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab.so.lute.lee. perfect, Joyce! I have that cover plate and just love the idea of using it for snow. In fact, it's genius! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie Joyce. Adore that embossing folder x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Darnell, that coverplate is a great idea for snow! I love your happy little penguin too. Such a sweet card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and I love your crisp clean take on Kelly’s tag! Im loving that cover plate too. I think it's going to be hotter by you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clink! Too cute, Joyce!!! AND I just received my gorgeous kit!!! WoW!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and what a clever pairing with cheers and that sweet penguin! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and I like the pops of bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That embossed background is just perfect for this! What a cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous embossed background--great idea for snow! And I love the pink accents with your sweet penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful project!! :)
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
    Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Great background and adorable penguin. I like the pink you used for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penguins holding tropical drinks are so awesome! I love your wavy background and your cheerful pink sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and so very sweet - cute and fun and perfect for the ending of Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet little penguin, Joyce ... he's fabulous against that perfect white on white background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yayyyy for the penguin, Joyce, and the 'snowy' background you've paired him with...sheer delight! Fabulous take on Kelly's inspiration tag!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable card and tag, Joyce! Beautiful coloring, and I love your background and pink sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the texture you add on the card base
    and this penguin ooh ooh so super duper cuute
    love your TAG CARD Joyce
    you always made beautiful card and this is no doubt
    hugs,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow absolutely adorable love, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...