Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ColourQ #309...Grateful For You




If you are looking for my CASology post, please click here.

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at ColourQ.   Doesn't this color scheme just scream 'fall' to you?  Well, it did for me.  The colors I used are PTI Terracotta Tile, Harvest Gold, WPlus9 Fairy Dust and Hero Arts Charcoal.  You can use whatever colors you have that match these colors the best.


I started by cutting the Text Block Grateful die out of Terracotta Tile and Harvest Gold paper.  After stamping my card base with leaves in Fairy Dust and Charcoal, I adhered the Terracotta Tile die cut and then pieced the negative pieces back in using the Harvest Gold die cut negative pieces.  (I am completely stumped as to what stamp set I used for the leaves, as I made this card about 2 weeks ago and am only just now writing up my post--if you recognize these leaves, please let me know in the comments.)

Please head on over to the ColourQ challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team.  I hope you will join in the fun and play along this week.


Thanks for Visiting

11 comments :

  1. Beautiful inlaid die cutting Joyce--fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your background and how you played with this color combo! Your inlaid die cutting is so striking, too! Stunning card, Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful use of this weeks colors. I love your pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like the inlaid die cuts Joyce, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry no help with the leaves. I love how you highlighted the leaves/branch! Nice way to use the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those overlapping leaf sprigs are so lovely, Joyce ... such a wonderful background for the inlaid text block! Those sprigs look as though they might come from a wreath building set, although I couldn't say which one! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your leaf springs make a lovely canvas for your text block! So very pretty - and such an inspired showing of the challenge palette!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fun way of stamping and a fun take on this challenge! Love the classy card you made! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your kind words on my blog Joyce! Your organisation skills must be a heap better than mine as you made this 2 weeks ago lol I don't recognise the leaves I'm afraid but I do love how you've done them - they make the perfect background for your bold greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stamped background, Joyce, and that inlaid die is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...